Seven Day Yoga Retreats with Renowned Yoga Instructor in Mexico
Through beauty and yoga, peace is achieved at Ikal del Mar Resort & Spa. The resort, located in the white sands of Playa del Carmen and nestled in a tropical forest, is offering guests two yoga retreats with renowned yoga instructor James Burkharft, founder of SomaYoga Center in San Francisco, California. The seven-day yoga retreats in this Mayan paradise will introduce guests to the healing possibilities of Hatha yoga, a yoga that prepares the body for the spiritual path via physical and breathing exercises.
The yoga retreats include:
– Seven nights in a luxury villa with private pool
– A personalized yoga consultation to evaluate individual experience, areas of restriction, injury assessment and goals for the week.
– Two yoga classes per day
– A morning yoga class progressing from yoga basics to beginning power yoga to mixed level power yoga.
– An afternoon yoga class including hip opening, shoulder opening, partner stretching and or/partner massage, relaxation, meditation and Taoist breathing exercise.
– Daily breakfast for two
– Private round-trip transfers
The Ikal del Mar Yoga Retreats costs $5115.00 per villa, based on two people sharing a villa and are offered October 16-23rd and December 5-12th, 2004.
Ikal del Mar, which means Poetry of the Sea, is the epitome of Mayan chic. All 30 villas were built with mahogany and stone and come with a private pool and palapa roofs. Luxurious touches include a tropical butler, 500-thread count Egyptian linens, and gourmet “Mex-iterranean” cuisine. The resort faces seven-miles of white-sand beach and is near ancient cities and ruins. For more information, contact 1-888-230-7330 or visit www.ikaldelmar.com