Mont Tremblant in Québec Opens New Zip Tour
- Presence of guides at all times
- Located in the pedestrian village at the base of the mountain
- Ride to Mont Tremblant summit aboard the panoramic gondola
- 4 km of thrills along 5 ziplines, the longest in Quebec
- Side-by-side ziplines so you can zip two by two with friends and family
- 6 viewing decks
- An eco-adventure experience when you receive information on the ecology, the region and sustainability (“The natural step”)
Get 25% off by booking your Ziptrek summer adventure before May 18, 2018! Valid on departures from 9:30 a.m. to 3:05 p.m, every day from May 19 to October 14. Can not be combined with any other offer
|RATE||UNTIL MAY 18, 2018||REGULAR|
|Adult (15 to 64)||$96.75||$129.00|
|Child (7 to 14)||$74.25||$89.00|
Family package: Two adults over 18 and two children from 7 to 17. Royalty and taxes extra. Rates, dates, royalty and taxes are subject to change without notice.
|May 19 to October 14, 2018||Every day||8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
Schedule subject to change without notice.